Subject: Information on the processing of your personal data, pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 laying down the law on the protection of personal data, and request for your consent for the processing of such data.
1. The Legislative Decree 196/2003 has introduced the law on the protection of personal data. In accordance with the provisions of this law, the processing of personal data by our organization ‘based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of privacy and rights of the parties to whom the data relate.
2. In this sphere, we provide the disclosures required by Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and we ask you to express your consent for the processing of personal data as specified below for the following purposes: a. deal with your request for information in order to give you the relative
3. The conferment of data is optional, their failure, partial or incorrect conferment could make it impossible to provide the requested services.
4. In the quality of customers or potential customers, data being handled is generally of an ordinary type, since they consist essentially in elements of personal identity. In the event that you should indicate fields that do not provide for a specific data indicating that, pursuant to article 4 letter d) of Legislative Decree 196/2003, are of a sensitive nature and as such needful of particular protection, we inform you that such data will be handled in accordance with the Privacy Code.
5. The processing of the collected data will be made through papers and / or electronic and otherwise in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
6. Please note that our organization takes the necessary organizational, physical and logical measures to guarantee data safety, with special reference to the provisions of Annex B to Presidential Decree 196/2003 Technical guidelines for minimum safety.
7. Please also note that the data will be managed by Agriturismo Le Favole that will provide for their treatment according to Legislative Decree 196/2003. In addition to employees of the Company, some processing of your personal data may be processed by third parties, with registered offices in Italy and / or abroad, to which our organization entrusts certain activities (or parts thereof) for the supply of above services. Third parties and the Trustees shall receive adequate operating instructions, with particular reference to the adoption of minimum safety measures, in order to guarantee the confidentiality and security of data. The said third parties are essentially members of the following categories: credit recovery companies, companies who process traffic data for invoicing, companies charged with printing and sending invoices to customers, Consultancy firms, Credit transfer Companies, Agents and brokers, franchisees, suppliers of technological services, Content Providers.
8. We remind you that you may always exercise towards us your rights foreseen by article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 such as, for example, the updating, rectification, cancellation.
9. To exercise these rights, please contact the data treatment owner.
10. In the event that you consent and until you revoke it, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes: a. process studies and statistical and market research in an anonymous form, b. sent by mail, email and / or telephone, advertising, information and commercial c. carry out direct and indirect sales and placement activities; d. able to carry out surveys of client satisfaction with the quality of the services supplied (also through third parties).
You can revoke the consent given for said purposes at any time by contacting the person indicated in point 9. Consent for the processing and the purposes of this paragraph 10 is not mandatory, as a result of a possible refusal, your data will be used for the purposes indicated in paragraph 2 above.